Saturday, July 5, 2008

Blog Bribery

Today the blog goes public. Today (Saturday) is the first day I sent out any notifications on it so I had time to format things the way I wanted to at first. In any event, to get things off to a good start, I thought some good old fashioned bribery would be in order. It's not beneath me. So, if you're reading this, go back and read the previous post. The first (x) amount of people who respond (I'm not telling how many) with some interesting suggestions will get a prize. A cheesy one, but a prize nonetheless.

Happy blogging.

P.S. In case you're wondering, those are "Euros" being passed along above, and they actually are worth more than our dollars here in the United States. So this is pretty serious bribery we are talking.

3 comments:

VerticalCW said...

No takers? You might be interested to know that at this very moment 1 United States dollar = 1.5709 Euros. So that means whatever lame gift I give winners is going to be 1.5 times as cool, or slightly less lame than it would otherwise be.

That's pretty hard to pass up...

Melissa-this-is-real said...

I will take you on that offer!!....sounds like fun!!

Melissa-this-is-real said...

ohh I have a good idea....we should take our anouncements and make them into like movies or short camershels...it would be alot of fun!!