Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Huge Dramatic Event Tomorrow. Come to Pizza Mystery Event to See Live Performance of "The Enforcer"


Hopefully most of you are aware of the groundpounding event tomorrow being brought to you by the interns.

What: "Italian Pizza Mystery" featuring pizza, pop, an intense dramatic performance and game.

Where: Colonial Woods Missionary Church

When: Thursday July from 5:30PM-8:3oPM

Cost: $3 at the door

The interns have worked hard on this and are going to be decking the place out and bringing you a total restaurant experience. On top of that, a new critically acclaimed drama "The Enforcer" will be performed live for those lucky individuals who attend. The show stars Academy Award nominated actor Brenden Bell, renowned Broadway star Chelsea Henion, Academy Award winning best-supporting actor Jack D., Critics Choice Award winner Dan Hamrick, Tony award winner Josh Ake, and internationally acclaimed award winning writer and director Bill Barnwell.
It is a compelling movie about the shadowy underworld of the church and how the strongarm tactics of "The Enforcer" keep everyone in line. Come to see mystery, betrayel, love, and a thrilling and shocking story. This show is geared up to be the global box office phenomenon, in fact the producer of "Batman" have already pulled their film because they don't want to compete with ours.
See you there tomorrow.

P.S. The bribery contest below continues, and even bigger award to anyone who post their own 300 word or more "Dramatic Critical Review" after tomorrow's event.

P.P.S. So far about 30 different people have visited this blog and we have 65 hits, but only one person interacting with the comments. Join the fun and spread the word.



3 comments:

Melissa-this-is-real said...

*Cough* *cough* that one person has a name!!!! :D

R.H.519 said...

Mr. William Barnwell knows what he is doing so you'd better get involved!!

Melissa-this-is-real said...

Well might I add that the Pizzeria was a blast it was a mix of good and Bad and though there was money involed as well as Guns and kidnappings in the end it was all worth it to help out our good friend Mario. This was an intence game filled with suspence laughter and I dont know maybe even some killing. This game is recamended to anyone fourteen and up. Here is my story about the mofia and how I nearly lost my life. The halls were Dark poeple were running I went back into the safe zone when they were gone and almost all the watresses and both the bref case full of money and thew vesa for Mario were captured. Well that is except for one watress and I got to were she was and just freed a person and well We came down from the 3rd floor and well There was Lugi waiting for us and the person I just saved didnt want me to get cought so she scarficed herself as I was heading back to the heading back the the safe zone I triped and was getting shot at by the mofia....so I got up and ran I was so close I could smell the swet of the others when onother mob member steped out and traped so what I did was useing my shortness I crawled under them reaching for the room and getting fulled in there I was safe and sound.

Well I can't give the story away they may come and kill me if I do so I tell you this that the bad guys can be rught and that always run as fast as you can! the story in a nut shell what happend is that Mario didnt Tieth enfough and well the bad decons found him but they first found out because well Lugi betra the both of them! yea sad I know and though you couldnt run from the mofia you still had to hide. If I do say so myself in the beguning it was hard because all of the mofia were in one place and well I didnt get up there others did many risked there lives trying to save the poor watress's!! This game is just one of the many reasons to tith and not send your money to a church plant (Just Kidding). This game can teach you some good lessons if you look at it like.... Dont ever try to cheet a church and Dont ever try and run from the mob when they are carrying guns and will steal you!....just by reading this you may think this gasme is full of violce well it is but isnt. The only two volent things are the mob guns and the running.

Even if you don't like runnning you could sit back and enjoy the game wach the people running trying to save those in need.....or if your like me and Love games like these then well you should try it you get eatten chease dought's and pickels if its your birthday. THis is on fun game your not wanting to go and miss out on who knows you may end up being a mob member well I have said to much now they (the mofia) is comeing to get me for telling you this MARK MY WORDS You will love this game!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH They got me...........it was worth it bye!





Bill over 300 words count them!!